It's been a while. Like, years. For real. I figured that since I didn't write you any letters for an even longer while, maybe that's why you forgot about me. But here I am!! Still alive and more importantly, doing well! So well that I think I deserve to be showered with gifts this year! Ha, just kidding. But for real though, i've been a really really good girl and I just want that to be known ;)
If you've got time, between all of the little kids with no families and the sick ones, especially the sick ones, i've got a little list going. Take a look, maybe you've got somethin' just layin' around?
- Some new underwear and maybe a new bra or two. Funny how things change as you get older right? But I really could use some new undies Santa.
- Snow. Lots and lots of snow. But only for Christmas day if possible- can't be driving to work in the horrendous stuff!
- A to-go coffee mug. Maybe your elves can make a better one than i've found myself? I swear every one I buy ends up leaking rather quickly or always freakin' leaked from day one.
- Some short brown boots. I NEED ALL THE BOOTS. I have acquired quite the love for boots recently...
- A boyfriend. Or at least some potential ones...
- A case of Rockstar BOOM! Whipped Strawberry energy drinks. These things are so good...can't...stop...drinking...them...
- A 10 foot phone charger cord. Or 20. And preferably it winds up into a small container by itself. Yeah, that's what I want it to do.
- The motivation to blog more often. I really need that back. Maybe just some ideas of where to go with it? Please and thank you.
- A puppy. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need a puppy. A kitten will do too.
Great chatting Santa. If ya can't make any of this happen, it's all good...no hard feelings. Make sure all those kids get what they need first.