Easter Grass Sensory Table

While talking to my mom on the phone today, she gave me a great idea I wanted to share with everyone who's got toddlers. She was telling...

While talking to my mom on the phone today, she gave me a great idea I wanted to share with everyone who's got toddlers. She was telling me that when she went to drop off my nephew at preschool the other day, they had a sensory table (you know, those water/sand tables) filled with Easter grass. What a great idea! You could hide eggs in there, little toys- whatever you like. And you can set it up inside because unlike water and sand, it's a lot less messy! 






Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
 Please vote every day...for my awesome blog....come on....do itttt :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images