Porter's First Birthday party!

We had Porter's party on the 31st and it ended up being really cute! I chose to do a Dr. Suess theme... I made the cake...it was ...

We had Porter's party on the 31st and it ended up being really cute!
I chose to do a Dr. Suess theme...

I made the cake...it was white and red striped on the inside
My amazing friend Charlotte made these cupcakes!
And I made punch with Swedish Fish floating in it :)
I made the banner with photoshop...
Porter helping make ice cream :)
He was giving Lily hugs...it was seriously probably the cutest thing i've ever seen...
My mom made his onesie and hat :)

It was such a good day, thanks to everyone who came!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Happy Birthday Porter! I love his little outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party! So many cute decorations and pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is so cute :) I love his leg warmers! And that cake looks awesome. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like your little guy had a great first birthday! What a fun day you made for him! :) Great finding you on the UBP! Stop by and say hi if you have a chance! :)

    ReplyDelete

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images