Lately

 These three. They may all look sad, but I promise they're not.  His hair. It's long enough for a pony again :) He spent the ...

 These three. They may all look sad, but I promise they're not.
 His hair. It's long enough for a pony again :) He spent the next half hour feeling it and giggling, then wanted it out. I'm so torn about the hair situation. I love it long most of the time, but sometimes his hair is all fluffy and looks so funny. I've been contemplating a little faux hawk. But I know as soon as I cut his hair again i'll have that "buyers remorse" feeling like I did last time. That "what the hell did I just do????" feeling. That feeling sucks. 
 The kid sweats more than anyone I know. He wakes up from naps soaking wet asking to take his shirt off because it's literally half sopping wet. Hopefully he'll outgrow it?
This girl. She's the best. I don't have a lot of girlfriends (or really friends, in general) but I appreciate her more than she probably even knows. Even though she's bossy. Really bossy. But the best part is is that i'm also bossy, so I can respect that :) Haha. Love you Bobbi!!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images