the last year did happen...promise

Well I just logged onto my blog and realized that the last year's (years? or years'? or year's? Which is it?) worth of posts are...

Well I just logged onto my blog and realized that the last year's (years? or years'? or year's? Which is it?) worth of posts are gone. What the hell. I know I haven't blogged a ton in the last year, but still. I'm kinda really pissed. They're nowhere and I just spent an hour looking for them and they're just gone. Has this happened to anyone else?? WHERE ARE MY POSTS???

Anyway. I'm gonna not think about that for now because fuck. That just sucks.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and I told Porter that that means he has to do everything I say and clean the house for me and he agreed ;)

I plan to use Popsicles for bribery #sorrynotsorry

I'll let you all know how that pans out...


He needs a haircut so bad. But I hate getting his hair cut. So much.

He's only had three haircuts ever. And all three times I showed the hairdresser a picture of how I want it to look and every time it's looked nothing like the pic. It's never been horrible, but it's never been how I wanted it to be! His hair has pretty much always been long. His dad's hair is long. His Grandpa's hair is long. It's normal to him. He loves his hair long. He is very persistent that he doesn't want to cut it.

I've talked to my mom about how he's always sweeping his hair from his eyes, and now when I mention to him that we need to get his hair cut he makes a point to tell me that he LIKES to do this* *the motion I made to show my mom what he does to get his hair out of his eyes.

But I really dislike listening to people tell me that he needs to get his hair cut.
And people that call him a girl. I don't correct them much anymore. I tend to make a point to say something that requires me to say the word "he" or "him" after someone refers to him as a girl, but lately, after I refer to him that way, i've noticed that I don't often even look to see if they then realize he's a boy.

We'll see what happens when he starts having to correct people himself- if he'll want to cut his hair or not. I have a feeling he's gonna do what he wants regardless of what anyone else thinks. I just see it in his personality...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images