// So grateful for this boy of mine //

This kid. I figured I'd do an update on Porter since its been a long time since I've done that. He's growing so quickly, as...


This kid. I figured I'd do an update on Porter since its been a long time since I've done that. He's growing so quickly, as I'm sure all of you with kids can understand. Every day new things come out of his mouth and I find myself wondering where he learns things all the time. He loves school. He hates getting up in the morning to actually go, but he always talks so happily about it when I pick him up. And his school makes all of their food there, homemade, which has been great for him while he's there, but for me too because he's so much more willing to try things at home, and he finds a lot of things he likes while eating at school. Win win. He is obsessed with video games, specifically Super Mario. He's actually gotten pretty good...but he doesn't have video games at my house, only his dad's. He's got an iPad he uses with me (more than I'd like he would, but it's a never ending battle). He's a very sweet and loving boy. He's sympathetic and very intuitive to people and their feelings, and I absolutely admire that about him. He loves to give people hugs. He will rub my back when I'm sad and it's the sweetest thing in the entire world. He is a happy kid and I am so thankful for that. He is smart and sensitive. He voices his opinion but also is respectful- for the most part...he's still learning :) He loves to cuddle and he says he can't sleep unless he's holding my hand. He really can, but it was so cute when he said it. He's showing interest in math and adding in particular...good to see because I really disliked math when I was younger. I hope he gets it and doesn't have that struggle! He loves music, and loves to dance even more. He has his own signature "moves." He laughs a lot and likes to be funny and make other people laugh. He asks 6929 questions a day and most of which I have literally no idea how to answer. Haha. 

Anyway, I think often about how I am so blessed to have gotten him for a son. He's everything I could ever want and more. I'm so proud of him and I have no doubt that he will continue to grow to be an even more amazing person every single day. 

Love you Porter Lowan. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images