10 FALL THINGS TO DO

Fall is here! I've always loved the changing of the seasons, and there's so much to do in the Fall. Every year there are a handf...



Fall is here! I've always loved the changing of the seasons, and there's so much to do in the Fall. Every year there are a handful of things I always have to do, but this year i'm going to make an effort to do some new (to me) things.

1. Burn candles- LOTS AND LOTS OF CANDLES. Fall brings a nice crisp chill to the air, and it's nice to have some good smelling candles burning around the house. Bath and Body Works has a great Fall candle that is, don't you know, just perfect for Fall!

2. Apple Orchards. I've never been apple picking and I am definitely going to get there this year!

3. Leaf rubbing. This is something I did as a kid and it brings back such good memories, and I don't know about you, but i've got a kid who will have a blast peeling all the wrappers off of the crayons.

4. Long drives into the mountains to see all of the Aspen trees changing colors. I love scenic road trips!

5. Buy some new scarves. Fall is the perfect time to add a scarf to outfits that you might get chilly in later on in the day. Here's one scarf i'm loving, and another.

6. Make homemade Apple Cider. This recipe is simple and looks delicious!

7. Do a zombie crawl. We have a great one here in Denver, and it's fun for all ages.

8. Rake leaves with the sole intention of jumping in them and throwing them up in the air.

9. Bake lots of homemade bread. I got a bread maker for Christmas and have yet to use it. This pumpkin bread recipe looks amazing!

10. Go to a pumpkin farm and do all of the things. Hayrides, pumpkin picking, playing in corn kernals, corn mazes...woohoo!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Google Analytics Alternative

Flickr Images